Manages Cholesterol & Supports ATP Cell Energy
CholesterolCholesterolCholestecare is designed to target the CYP27A1, KL and COQ4 genes. CYP27A1 plays an important role in regulating blood cholesterol levels. Cholesterol is continually being synthesized in the body. The enzyme CYP27A1 controls the level of cholesterol in the blood by converting it into bile salts so it can be passed out as a constituent of bile. KL contributes to heart wellness by helping to lower blood pressure. COQ4 promotes heart wellness by supporting the production of the enzyme CoQ10. This enzyme plays an important role in energy supply and heart function.
What do CYP27A1, KL and COQ4 do?
CYP27A1 gene is a member of the cytochrome P450 gene family. The CYP27A1 gene provides instructions for producing an enzyme called sterol 27-hydroxylase. This enzyme is located in liver mitochondria, where it is involved in the pathway that breaks down cholesterol to form acids used to digest fats (bile salts). The formation of bile acids from cholesterol is the body’s main pathway for cholesterol removal. Sterol 27-hydroxylase plays a key role in maintaining normal cholesterol levels in the body . The enzyme sterol 27-hydroxylase also plays an important role in suppression of atherogenesis, the hardening of arteries .
KL, the gene that encodes KLOTHO, is one of the most important wellness promoting genes ever discovered. It was first characterized by Dr. Matsumara and his colleagues over a decade ago .
Since its discovery, scientists have confirmed that the KL gene plays a very important role in slowing down the aging process, helping to keep the heart and kidneys in a good state and protecting against the development of many diseases (see references 4, 5 and 6). It also plays a very important role in the control of blood pressure .
The gene COQ4 encodes a protein that is responsible for organizing a multienzyme complex for the synthesis of CoenzymeQ10. It has been shown to be an essential requirement for the production of biological energy in all forms of life.
In 2008, Casarin and co-workers first discovered the same vital energy producing gene in humans . Since then, other scientists have demonstrated that reduced expression of the COQ4 gene leads to partial CoenzymeQ10 deficiency, and subsequently, increased susceptibility to development of many disorders  as well as heart disease.
Unfortunately, statin drugs may impair CoQ10 synthesis. They do this by blocking the conversion of the CoenzymeQ10 precursor hydroxymethylglutarate to cholesterol and then subsequently to CoenzymeQ10 . Therefore, CoenzymeQ10 is of great benefit to all those who are on long term statin therapy.
2. Hansson, M et al., Regulation of sterol 27-hydroxylase in human monocyte-derived macrophages: up-regulation by transforming growth factor beta1. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1687; 44, 2005.
3. Matsumura et al., Identification of the human klotho gene and its two transcripts encoding membrane and secreted klotho protein. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 242:626, 1998.
4. Kuro-o et al., Mutation of the mouse klotho gene leads to a syndrome resembling ageing. Nature, 390:457, 1997.
5. Arking et al., Association between a functional variant of the KLOTHO gene and high-density lipoprotein cholesterol, blood pressure, stroke, and longevity. Circ. Res., 96:41, 2005.
6. Rosenblatt & Kuro-O. Klotho, an aging suppressor gene. Horm. Res., 67:191, 2007.
8. Casarin et al, Functional characterization of human COQ4, a gene required for Coenzyme Q10 biosynthesis. Biochem. Biophys. Res.Commun. 372:35, 2008.
9. Salviati et al., Haploinsufficiency of COQ4 causes coenzyme Q10 deficiency. J. Med. Genet. 49:187, 2012. doi: 10.1136/jmedgenet-2011-100394.
10. Levy and Kohlhaas., Considerations for supplementing with coenzyme Q10 during statin therapy. Ann Pharmacother. 40:290, 2006.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Seek the advice of your physician before beginning any new products.
– Manages Serum Cholesterol
– Natural DNA Solutions
– Enhancing Genetic Intelligence
Volume (of 1 bottle)
50 mL (apprx 6 week supply)
Acidum Nucleicum C27/KLO/CQ4 UHD at 10 -12
Ethanol (25%) in purified water
Directions For Use
Shake before use. Twice daily, add 8 drops to a little clean water. On a clean palate, rinse round mouth and swallow. More than one product can be taken in the same glass. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep product in original container.
Best stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight, excess heat, odors & children. Keep product in original container