Super Heart (HoV-KLO)
Supports Cardio Vitality, Elasticity & Function
The Super Heart product has been designed to target the KL gene enabling the body to increase KLOTHO protein production. KLOTHO protein may help everyone stay youthful longer, live a longer life and keep the heart and kidneys vital. KLOTH has been shown to help reduce blood pressure and stabilizing the body’s first line of defense by helping reduce the risk of ailments which may target joints, the body’s first line of defense as well as the propagation of cyclic cells.
Sadly, the amount of KLOTHO that the body naturally produces gradually declines with age.
What does KLOTHO do?
KL, the gene that encodes KLOTHO, is one of the most vital life promoting genes ever discovered. It was first characterized by Dr. Matsumara and his colleagues over a decade ago . It encodes a type-I membrane protein that is related to the beta-glucosidases.
Since its discovery, scientists have confirmed that the KL gene plays a very important role in slowing down the aging process, helping to keep the heart and kidney’s vitality while protecting against the development of many ailments (see references ,  and ). It may also play a very important role in the control of blood pressure .
More recently, Dr. Witkowski and co-workers showed that reduced KL activity is associated with an impaired first line of defense response and an increased susceptibility to development of severe joint swelling and discomfort . These scientists demonstrated that KL plays an important role in stabilizing CD4 and helper T lymphocytes, cells that promote and control the activity of the body’s entire first line of defense system.
KL also helps to fight cyclic cells. Dr. Wolf and colleagues have recently discovered that increased KL activity suppresses the growth of cyclic cells formed in the area of the breasts .
1. Matsumura et al., Identification of the human klotho gene and its two transcripts encoding membrane and secreted klotho protein. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun., 242:626, 1998.
2. Kuro-o et al., Mutation of the mouse klotho gene leads to a syndrome resembling ageing. Nature, 390:457, 1997.
3. Arking et al., Association between a functional variant of the KLOTHO gene and high-density lipoprotein cholesterol, blood pressure, stroke, and longevity. Circ. Res., 96:41, 2005.
4. Rosenblatt & Kuro-O. Klotho, an aging suppressor gene. Horm. Res., 67:191, 2007.
6. Witkowski et al., Klotho- a common link in physiological and rheumatoid arthritis-related aging of human CD4+ lymphocytes. J. Immunol., 178:771, 2007.
7. Wolf et al., Klotho: a tumour suppressor and a modulator of the IGF-1 and FGF pathways in human breast cancer. Oncogene, 27:7094, 2008.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Seek the advice of your physician before beginning any new products.
– Supports Cardio Vitality
– Natural DNA Solutions
– Enhancing Genetic Intelligence
Volume (of 1 bottle)
50 mL (apprx 6 week supply)
Acidum Nucleicum KLO UHD at 10 -12
Ethanol (25%) in purified water
Directions For Use
Shake before use. Twice daily, add 8 drops to a little clean water. On a clean palate, rinse round mouth and swallow. More than one product can be taken in the same glass. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep product in original container.
Best stored at room temperature away from direct sunlight, excess heat, odors & children. Keep product in original container